Sunday, November 14, 2010

SleepWalker Prod By: Dibia$e



SleepWalker Prod By: Dibia$e (@darealdibiase) http://www.mediafire.com/?dvf16np94xuv0is

Yoooo My Main Mayne Dibia$e (@darealdibiase) Produced This Record For Me Entitled "SLEEPWALKER" We Based It Off Of This Song From 80's Artist Corey Hart... His Jam Was Entitled "SUNGLASSES @ NIGHT". Although It Was A One-Hit Wonder The Song Always Inspired Me. The Concept Is That Us People Rarely Get Any Sleep Due To School Our Careers And/Or Trying To Juggle All Of Em. Its A Personal Joint But Yaw Can Relate. This Music Business Is Difficult And I'm Out There Trying To Make A Name For Myself And Bring My Vision To "LIFE" So I Have To Stay On Grindgae Mode. I Also Work A Graveyard Shift In Which I Am About To Quit To Pursue My Dream "NO CHICHE". All Hell Im Not Gonna Bore Ya Just Check Out The Vid And My SOng. Draw Some Inspiration Or Whatever.........

No comments:

Post a Comment